DEAF-OWNED OR DEAF-FRIENDLY TOUR OPERATORS
We work closely with various tour operators as partners. And as partners we promote and book travelers to their tours. We work with many suppliers and we have our preferred supplier list. Some of our partners are either Deaf-owned or Deaf-friendly. Listed are some of our partners.
- Go Haydee Tours (Deaf-owned)
- Nadeshiko Yoriai (Deaf-owned)
- Wesemann Travel (Deaf-friendly)
- Natural Track Safaris (Deaf- friendly)
- Trafalgar (Deaf-friendly)
- Globus and Monograms (Deaf-friendly)
* Note to Tour Operators — If you are a tour supplier and your company includes sign language, contact and let us know. We might interested in working with you and promoting your tours to our clients.
Also we have a list of independent or freelance tour guides with many of whom are Deaf or know sign language. Some are certified guides or are those who work with their country’s tourism bureau. Our list is not available to public. Please feel free to check with us if your destination has a Deaf guide readily available for booking.